...

24 janvier 2010

dreamy teabag


11 commentaires:

  1. Oh my god!!! Nooooooo wayyyy that has got to be the most amazing thing i've ever seen done for teabags. I must get this. This is. Wow. And I'm a big tea person so for this is like a new ipod in the tea world or something haha

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. génial cette petite découverte*°*°*°

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What an ADORABLE idea! I love drinking hot tea, so this may be something I'll have to try out for myself. How fun!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Found your blog on Craftomania ~ love it & gave your ESTY shop a heart ~

    Smiles!

    www.endofthedaycrafting.etsy.com
    www.endoftheday.typepad.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Bella, j'éspère que ça va? 9a fait un moment que tu ne post plus rien..., tu nous manques!
    XoXO
    Veronica

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. je suis complètement fan ! où peut on trouvé ca ?

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts with Thumbnails